Rating, charging and billing. Your services, your network and your subscribers.
Whether your message data (which includes any message transactions including calls, bandwidth, per-use, etc.) is imported via BAF files, flat files, or real-time interfaces, it will be stored in a unified data store. At that point TBCDRRater takes over. Rating can happen on any predefined schedule including near real time. TimelyBill offers advance rating features. One popular feature is designing “free-minute” plans based on groups of dialed digits. This allows for the creation of “free-minute” packages that combine specific areas in different countries under the same block of free minutes.
- User defined call types; i.e. local, intralata, on-network, etc.
- Connection charges
- Weekend/Holiday rates
- Minimum billable connection times
- Configurable call increments
- Free local minutes
- Free minutes based on definable call groups
- Call rounding options (up, down, round)
- 2-6 decimal places
- Minimum calling charges
- Maximum calling charges
- Option to fix plans to specific products
- Supports copying, importing and exporting call plan data to CSV
- Location descriptions are overridable
- Time or bandwidth rating
- Rating by bandwidth up and down
- Free bandwidth plans
We're telecom professionals who recognize the need for a dependable subscription billing platform.
Focused & Driven
Our team is focused on developing and supporting our innovative telecom billing software.
Secure & Reliable
SAE 16 (SOC 1) Type II Certified