TBLedger creates electronic double entry ledger records for every financial transaction. This data can be used to export to external financial/accounting systems or as an additional source of audit data.
- User defined account codes can be up to 30 characters long
- Ledger records traceable to the transactions that generated them
- Every product definition can have its own account codes for RC and NRC
- Every partner/agent can have its own account codes for A/P (commissions and residuals)
- Prepaid products can create earned and unearned transactions as they age
We're telecom professionals who recognize the need for a dependable subscription billing platform.
Focused & Driven
Our team is focused on developing and supporting our innovative telecom billing software.
Secure & Reliable
SAE 16 (SOC 1) Type II Certified