Partner/Distributor and Commission Management
TimelyBill and its TBPartners component allows for the management of partners, distributors or agents and their commissioning plans. TBPartners provides the ability to create a hierarchy of partners, associate commission (one time payouts), residuals (recurring payouts) and charge-backs, which allow for the recovery of commissions and/or residuals when services are terminated before the defined period of time. This module also includes advanced functionality such as the ability to “re-brand” bulk services when partner organizations are sold to another partner or merged to a new entity. It also has the ability to relate partner accounts to customer accounts and navigate between them for the purpose of managing demo type units or other services.
- Create custom regions and districts within the regions
- Supports multiple levels within an organization
- Custom text fields, drop downs, and check boxes
- Partner notes with highlighting and history
- Define and assign commission, residual and chargeback plans
- Assign A/P, commission and residual accounts per partner
- Ability to link a partner account to a corresponding customer account
- Base commissions and residuals on services or ANI/ESN
- Flat rates or percentages
- Based on activation, service length or contract length
- Pay to partner, partner parent, or organization level
- Flexible searching for partner records, branding and history
We're telecom professionals who recognize the need for a dependable subscription billing platform.
Focused & Driven
Our team is focused on developing and supporting our innovative telecom billing software.
Secure & Reliable
SAE 16 (SOC 1) Type II Certified