Secure Website and Email Hosting
Our servers are located at DC74 in Charlotte, NC and the Cybercenter in Rochester, NY. Both are secure facilities with built-in power redundancies and backup generators. An advanced fire protection system, extensive video monitoring, and secure badge only access make them structurally secure and well protected. Additionally, all power and environmental systems are expandable to handle capacity or density needs.
- Charlotte, North Carolina
- Rochester, New York
- 1.6 MW capacity with ultimate load of 133 Watts/SF
- 1,500 Kw generator in environmentally protected enclosure
- Ultimate load of 124 watts/SF
UPS Backup Systems
- Two 500Kva UPS modules provide 2N redundancy at 50+ Watts/SF to critical load
- 15-Minutes battery run time on UPS (30 minutes in series)
Cooling | HVAC
- 300 ton upgradeable to 500 ton cooling capacity
- DX CRAC units with closed glycol loop provide cooling for up to 146 watts/SF
- Diverse fiber entry points
- 24×7 manned security center
- Interior/exterior camera system monitored on and off site
- Smoke and heat detection at and above ceiling and other critical areas
We're telecom professionals who recognize the need for a dependable subscription billing platform.
Focused & Driven
Our team is focused on developing and supporting our innovative telecom billing software.
Secure & Reliable
SAE 16 (SOC 1) Type II Certified