History of TimelyBill
The driving force for the creation of our software was a need for “better billing.”
Our primary objective as a billing software vendor is to provide a secure, stable, cloud-based platform. TimelyBill sets the foundation for communications service providers to generate accurate and timely invoices and maintain a healthy cash flow.
How it started
TimelyBill was founded in 2009 by a team of telecommunication professionals and software developers. From the start, we recognized a need for a comprehensive billing and subscriber management system. The group's unique blend of talents led to the development of TimelyBill, our flagship telecom OSS BSS.
Companies we serve
- Cable and Satellite Providers
- Enhanced Communication Providers
- IoT Providers
- Local Exchange Carriers (ILEC and CLEC)
- Managed Service Providers
- Mobile Virtual Network Operators
- Subscription Billers
- Telecommunications Companies
- VoIP Providers
Certifications and Accolades
We prioritize security and data protection and undergo an annual Statement on Standards for Attestation Engagement No. 18 (SSAE 18 or SOC 1) Type II audit.
We also complete a PCI Data Security Standard "Attestation of Compliance for Self-Assessment Questionnaire D - Service Providers" every year.
We are a dedicated team of telecom professionals and software developers who recognize a need for high-quality, cost-effective billing.
Billing software solutions for tomorrow... today.
- Outsourced and Managed Services: SuperQuest Award Runner-Up at Supercom
- International BSS / OSS: SuperQuest Award at Supercom
- Billing & OSS Excellence: Award finalist