Application and database hosting
Secure TimelyBill hosting.
- East Coast: Lumos (Charlotte, North Carolina)
- West Coast: Switch (Las Vegas, Nevada)
- 1.6 MW capacity with ultimate load of 133 Watts/SF
- 1,500 Kw generator in environmentally protected enclosure
- Ultimate load of 124 watts/SF
- Diverse fiber entry points
UPS Backup Systems
- Two 500Kva UPS modules provide 2N redundancy at 50+ Watts/SF to critical load
- 15-Minutes battery run time on UPS (30 minutes in series)
Cooling | HVAC
- 300 ton upgradeable to 500 ton cooling capacity
- DX CRAC units with closed glycol loop provide cooling for up to 146 watts/SF
- 24×7 manned security center
- Interior/exterior camera system monitored on and off site
- Smoke and heat detection at and above ceiling and other critical areas
TimelyBill’s primary data center infrastructure is N+1 to N+5 on all key hardware, power supplies, and bandwidth.
Each TimelyBill customer has both a production and stage database instance. These instances are unique to a customer and not shared.
A third database instance operates in a separate virtual machine as a "hot" synchronous copy of the primary database instance.