IoT billing platform
Future-proof solution for evolving IoT business models.
Internet of Things, or IoT, has transformed the communications landscape by enabling devices to interact with each other and their environment. The evolving tech world provides significant opportunities for communications providers to offer new services, capture new business and generate additional revenue. An evolved billing system must allow bundled services, offer real-time metered usage-based pricing and enable complex charging models.
TimelyBill's essential IoT billing solution is a cloud-based OSS designed to handle dynamic rating, billing, customer management and more. The IoT invoicing system enables consumers to collect data and bill products or services from a convergent product catalog. IoT directly improves the consumer experience.
TimelyBill can automatically receive, collect, evaluate and bill information with maximum efficiency in the IoT ecosystem.
Examples of IoT use
- Streamline connected devices
- Recurring subscription management
- Smart devices such as lights, thermostats, medical sensors, etc.
- Alarm monitoring such as office door locks, security systems, etc.
- Sensors designed for usage tracking
- Vehicle sensors
TimelyBill can bill "anything and everything"
Key features of our IoT billing and invoicing solution:
- Industry agnostic
- Highly configurable and flexible
- Usage, metered and consumption-based
- Multiple business models supported
- Rapid on-boarding of agents
- High volume transactions
- REST API driven workflows
- Customer-facing portals
- White labeling
- Unified invoices