Platform Extensibility with REST Actions
Configure REST API Actions from Inside TimelyBill
TimelyBill allows organizations to quickly turn-up simple and uniform web service interfaces via our REST Actions configuration screen. This feature ensures TimelyBill's extensibility and provides customers the ultimate flexibility for expansion.
Our REST Actions configurator enables you to adapt and scale as your business evolves. Organizations can add to our base functionality without requiring custom code.
This capability opens up endless connectivity and integration possibilities. Some examples include: CRM, SMS, fulfillment, IVR, device provisioning, shopping carts and more.
REST Configuration Options
- Endpoint URL (i.e., https://api.netsapiens.com/ns-api/)
- HTTP Methods
- GET, PUT, POST, DELETE
- Content Type (i.e., application/json)
- Password variables
- Body (i.e., XML or JSON)
- Optional - Store body in log
- Optional - Store response in log
- Header Variables
- Return Variables
REST Action Triggers
REST actions can be driven by either database queries or workflow rules. Workflow rules allow you to trigger a different REST Action based on the "triggering object's" critera.
Automated REST Workflow Examples:
- Closing a trouble ticket causes an outbound API call to a third party survey system
- Changing the completion percentage on an Order sends an email to your customer
As long-time professionals in telecom, we understand the need for dependable billing management.
Our team is focused on developing the best, most innovative telecom billing software on the market.