Usage monitoring for enhanced revenue protection and usage billing.
Our telecom usage monitoring component, along with dunning, collections and fraud screening, are part of TimelyBill's revenue management system. Our monitoring provides the necessary tools to meter your customer's usage and address any unusual activity prior to their scheduled billing cycle.
Revenue leakage refers to instances where telecom providers miss out on potential revenue due to inefficient usage billing processes, untracked usage, uncollected charges, or fraudulent activities. Identifying and plugging revenue leakage points is crucial for maximizing revenue.
TimelyBill's revenue leakage controls
- Custom-built usage rating engine rules
- Create and manage multiple metered usage plans
- Define customer credit limits
- Set incremental amounts as the basis
- Configure minimum and maximum usage amounts
- Monitor multiple services on a single account
- Filter rules by customer data
- Trigger automatic payments
- Send emails
- Suspend customer services
READ OUR BLOG POST: