Agents, partners, distributor and commission management for your channels.
TimelyBill's partners module allows telecommunications companies to manage partners, distributors and agent commissioning plans. Our software enables the creation of a partner hierarchy. CSPs can define commissions (one time payouts), residuals (recurring payouts) and charge-backs. Organizations can configure the recovery of commissions or residuals, when services are terminated before the defined period of time.
Our telecom commissioning and partner management feature also includes advanced functionality such as the ability to "re-brand" bulk services when partner organizations are sold to another partner or merged to a new entity. It also has the ability to relate partner accounts to customer accounts and navigate between them for the purpose of managing demo type units or other services.
- Agent self-care portals for multi-level reseller environments
- Create custom regions and districts within the regions
- Supports multiple levels within an organization
- Custom text fields, drop-downs, and check boxes
- Partner notes with highlighting and history
- Define and assign commission, residual and chargeback plans
- Assign A/P, commission and residual accounts per partner
- Ability to link a partner account to a corresponding customer account
- Base commissions and residuals on services or ANI / ESN
- Flat rates or percentage based SPIFs
- Based on activation, service length or contract length
- Pay to partner, partner parent, or organization level
- Flexible searching for partner records, branding and history
Calculating commissions is a critical factor in managing sales and maintaining company profitability. We help service providers fully manage their sales commission programs, resulting in a satisfied and more productive sales force.
READ OUR BLOG POST:
- Partners & Commissioning
- Agent Portal
- Activation & Promo Codes