Operational Data alarms
Monitor and manage your telco operations with data alarms.
TimelyBill Alarms are powerful data monitoring tools which provides a flexible system of performing fraud screening, agent monitoring, event notification, and more.
This component allows you to schedule database queries and evaluate results. TimelyBill also provides options to select from multiple notification methods on an individual alarm basis. For example alarms can generate trouble tickets, send emails, and write to the system event log.
Data alarm features
- Schedule queries to be checked as often as 1 minute to (x) months
- Evaluate functions such as AVG, Count, Sum, etc.
- Windows event, email or trouble ticket generation
- Trouble tickets can be configured per alarm
- Data alarms can remain open, and appear on your snapshot until closed
- View a complete history of all alarms triggered
Data alarm examples
- Check CDR imports to see if they contain less than 100K call data records
- Check if tickets have been modified in without a note being added
- Check if active services are not billing