Customer Relationship Management
Learn about our telecom CRM software features.
TimelyBill's integrated telecom billing and CRM solution includes multiple components that help handle customer management tasks. Our software tracks all your interactions with your customer base and unifies the presentation of information for easy access.
Find customer account information quickly
TimelyBill's system-wide "quick search" allows users to find customers faster. Enter a key piece of data (such as a partial name, phone number, or ESN), and the CRM will either return a list of matches or redirect to the account summary screen.
Get a 360 degree view of your customer base
Get a complete view of a customer's account including contact info, services, invoices, payment history, support tickets, and more.
- Telecom customer data management
- A one-click customer searching from any screen
- Track customer data and gain valuable insights
- Support multiple organizations (segment different currencies, countries, or verticals)
- Support multiple addresses per account or service
- Access invoices, payments, adjustments, call detail, and collections history
- Get a detailed service overview, with ability to view and initiate provisioning changes
- Generate system or user initiated follow-ups
- Validate addresses with built-in USPS look-ups and geocoding
- Save notes with highlighting and history
- Store account related documents and files
- Initiate quotes and orders based on specific product catalog definitions
- Customize text fields, drop-downs, and check boxes
- Perform full or partial refunds to credit cards
- Search for billed and unbilled calls
- Set-up prepaid or post paid accounts
Deliver excellent service to your customer base with our integrated customer account management system.
DID YOU KNOW?
CRM in the telecom industry is essential to grow sales and strengthen the customer experience. All TimelyBill implementations include a public-facing customer portal where customers can view invoices, make payments, download usage, and open support tickets.
READ OUR BLOG POSTS: