Our revenue management tools help telecoms accurately bill for services and avoid revenue leakage.
Revenue management requires a comprehensive approach that includes a subscriber billing engine, usage monitoring, customer notifications, and fraud management. TimelyBill's built-in data alarms as well as business analytics tools can also help identify revenue leakage points. By simplifying revenue management, we enable communications service providers to focus on sales growth and customer satisfaction.
Revenue Management Tools
- Subscriber management: Track your customer accounts and services with our built-in CRM.
- Charging/billing: Maximize your revenue by accurately generating product and service invoices.
- Payment management: Accept recurring payments via credit cards or ACH.
- Debtor management: Notify customers of overdue invoices and limit accounts if status set to collections.
- Fraud detection: Detect and prevent fraudulent activities such as unauthorized usage and subscription fraud.
TimelyBill's revenue management enables communications companies to explore new revenue streams and stay competitive.
- Opportunity and Leads: Track revenue estimates and closing probability for new prospects.
- Process automation: Reduce costs associated with revenue leakage, billing errors, and inefficient processes.
- Convergent product catalog: Manage different products all in one place (retail, wholesale, residential, corporate, prepaid, and postpaid).
- Rules-based pricing: Offer innovative pricing tiers, bundles and promotions.
- Customer satisfaction: Accurately bill customers, thereby increasing satisfaction and trust.
READ OUR BLOG POST: