NANPA, toll free, and fictitious number management.
Automatic number identification (ANI) is a feature of a telecommunications network for automatically determining the origination telephone number on toll calls for billing purposes.
TimelyBill's ANI management feature allows you to pre-load and manage all your number inventories. During order time CSRs can search for vanity numbers by digits and letters. Numbers can be automatically recycled following a pre-determined period after termination and ported numbers released. TimelyBill supports real-time ordering of numbers to customers of Bandwidth.
- Bulk loading of number ranges
- Track ported numbers
- Number reservations
- User-defined logical categories
- Vanity number search by digits or letters
- Automatic cycling of numbers
- Integration with third party number providers (Bandwidth)