Telecom tax integration and management
Communication service providers are required to bill and remit taxes and fees for telecommunication services. These include sales taxes, state gross receipts taxes, local taxes, federal universal fund fees, state universal service fund fees, and 911 fees. TimelyBill allows you to determine your taxation strategy.
Get full control over tax rules within our billing system
- Direct interaction with third party tax systems, CSI and Avalara
- Use with geocoded customer accounts
- Automatically generate tax refunds while applying service credits
- Set tax code overrides (global or individual customer)
- Set tax description overrides
- Create custom tax grouping for invoice display
- Detailed tax logging
- VoIP, landline, wireless, cable, IPTV, satellite, and more
- US and International tax rating
- Included at no additional cost*
TimelyBill's integrated tax calculator helps service providers determine and bill the latest taxes, surcharges, and fees. We also have great partner relationships with the top telecom tax compliance companies.
*Some restrictions may apply to larger organizations, please ask us for details.