TimelyBill's unified product catalog allows you to sell "anything and everything."
Sell any product or service
Quickly build and launch new products, services, and bundles with a telecom billing system that is flexible, functional, and scalable.
- Create flexible product types covering any communications service provider; Telephone, VoIP, Cable, ISP, Satellite, IoT, Pay Per View/Listen, VOD, Inventory and General Products
Organize and define
TimelyBill allows you to control the entire product billing life cycle... customize the configuration of product categories, attributes, contract lengths and more.
- Create custom categories, products and bundle names
- Use multiple descriptions for internal, invoice and dynamic ordering sites
- Store in multi-languages
- Set recurring (RC), non-recurring (NRC) and cancellation fees in a single definition
- Assign RC/NRC ledger codes
- Create product bundles or packages
- Assign tax codes
- Automatically add hierarchy of products when one is sold
- Automate provision plan assignments
- Configure provisioning configuration by switch type
- Use deferred product billing with revenue amortization
Price, promote and discount products
TimelyBill supports advanced pricing definitions that allow for recurring, nonrecurring, cancellation fees, deferred billing, promotion periods and more to be associated with a single price level.
- Build unlimited price levels per product
- Define discounts based on amount, or percentage
- Create discount based on quantity purchased
- Provide a combination of one-time and recurring discounts
- Configure price levels to change after x number of cycles
Control when and where products are sold
Eliminate the possibility of customers or agents selecting products that don't apply, by configuring product restrictions. These restrictions will allow the addition of business rules for product availability. Product restrictions can use metrics such as geographic locations, account types, or agent groups. If the rules aren't matched, the product won't be available for assignment to the customer.
- Set availability by CSR, Customer and/or Partner interfaces
- Identify data required at sale such as user IDs, passwords, etc.
- Configure availability dates
- Enforce product availability restrictions:
- Definable codes, Countries, Postal Codes, States/Provinces, City/Locality, Organization/Company, Partner/Distributor/Agent, Employee group, Business or Residential
Additionally, the product catalog is also where you can relate provisioning and/or LSR plans to the products. This, combined with the provisioning component, allows the OSS to perform flow thru provisioning to virtually any hardware.
Learn how TimelyBill's quoting process is driven by our dynamic product catalog for rapid turn up of new customers and services.
READ OUR BLOG POST: