Dunning management for telcos.
TimelyBill's dunning management component gives you the power to create business rules on a customer's aging information, account data and current balances to effect custom notifications and actions.
TimelyBill can automatically send dunning notices (reminder emails) requesting customers to make a payment. A number of dunning notices can be triggered and sent at various stages, i.e., 30, 60 or 90 days past due.
With just a little configuration, organizations can send email reminders to customers, create letters for printing, perform automatic provisioning (i.e. suspend services), or change account status to collections. This includes account write-offs and the generation of all necessary general ledger transactions.
Dunning process highlights
- Build dunning plans to trigger provisioning such as suspend or disconnect
- Send dunning emails or generate files for dunning letters
- Flag accounts as "collection" status
- Write-off accounts
- Ignore dunning based on configured recent payment amounts
- Creates dunning transactions with user defined codes for external processing
- Execute dunning based on time and/or amount thresholds
- Support for local printing, TimelyPrint, or third party vendors
Not enough? TimelyBill's dunning feature also allows you to save user defined codes. This enables external systems to use our records for even more advanced dunning procedures.