General ledger module for better accounting.
The TimelyBill general ledger feature serves as a central repository for your accounting data from all sub-ledgers, like accounts payable and accounts receivable.
Our ledger component creates electronic double entry ledger records for every financial transaction. This data can be exported to external financial / accounting systems (i.e., QuickBooks), or used as an additional source of audit data.
- User defined account codes can be up to 30 characters long
- Ledger records traceable to the transactions that generated them
- Every product definition can have its own account codes for RC and NRC
- Every partner/agent can have its own account codes for A/P (commissions and residuals)
- Prepaid products can create earned and unearned transactions as they age
READ OUR BLOG POST:
- Tax Engine Integration
- General Ledger