Billing AMA file management.
The Billing AMA Format (BAF) is commonly used by ILECs, while some other carriers use an ASCII AMA Format (ACDR) or an XML AMA Format (XCDR) for their billing systems.
TimelyBill's AMA file processing component provides telecom providers the ability to mediate switch files without having to license a third party mediation engine.
- Configurable via TimelyBill GUI
- Match any structure code, call type, service code combination
- Map to any user defined TimelyBill call type
- Supports trunk group filtering
- Supports overriding the recorded destination number
- Allows wholesalers to produce duplicate records for reseller accounts