Device provisioning and activation.
In telecom, provisioning refers to preparing and enabling services to be used by your customers. Provisioning steps can include: configuring a network, activating new services, and Q/A testing to ensure the service is working properly.
TimelyBill's unique system design provides "true" flow through provisioning to your hardware devices. Our off the shelf functionality allows you to provision both modern unified communication platforms, and legacy telecom equipment.
TimelyBill allows you to build custom provisioning "plans". These plans contain the required provisioning information necessary to execute up to 10 different provision methods (common examples: activate, suspend, resume and de-provision). Each method can contain an unlimited number of steps to any number of devices. During a provisioning process, the system is able to populate variables from any service or customer related data into the templates.
The component also allows for the configuration of ticket options on every provisioning step. Should a problem occur in your automated provisioning, the correct people are notified immediately.
- Full provisioning integration with the BroadSoft / BroadWorks platform, NetSapiens and other UCaaS devices
- Provision via Telnet, FTP, HTTP, emulation, SQL, LDAP, command line and email
- Custom emulator allows provisioning of legacy equipment
- Fully-integrated interface to 3rd party ILEC gateway
- Template generation
- Integration with dunning and payment modules allows for automated suspend/resume
- Dynamic variable population allows for true order-to-activate fulfillment process
- Configure ticket settings for provision failures
- ANI / DID, Port, ESN inventory/management
- Detailed provision logging with GUI visibility
- Build separate plans for events such as activation, suspend, resume, etc.
- Retry failed transactions with the push of a button
- Manual or workflow based initiation of provision plans
- Provision history available via the TimelyBill UI