Trouble management and ticketing system.
Trouble management performs all help desk ticketing functions. Integrated with other components (such as Provisioning) it allows service providers to configure ticket settings for certain actions. When an event occurs, such as a provision failure, TimelyBill will automatically generate the appropriate ticket and send email notifications to the responsible user or department.
Trouble management allows CSRs to configure automatic email and/or telephonic notifications back to the customer upon ticket closure. With a couple simple configurations, your customers can initiate their own help tickets without even picking up the phone.
TimelyBill can automatically create trouble tickets from emails sent to designated support email addresses.
- User defined trouble categories, topics, resolutions etc.
- Automatic ticket assignment or reassignment
- Set tickets to send customers email and/or telephonic notification on closing
- Ticket linking to form "global" tickets
- Inbound email queue
- Auto refresh of open tickets list
- Color coding of tickets based on priority
- Graphic dashboard to display number of tickets open by category and queue
- View all history/manage linked ticket by selecting any ticket in the group
- All emails are template based to allow easy modification
- Support for variable text replacement & personalized emails
Note, most TimelyBill components are capable of generating trouble tickets.
DID YOU KNOW?
Updating or closing a ticket can trigger automated workflow steps. Tickets can also be closed automatically if a customer does not reply within a fixed number of days.